Postgraduate Taught Fees 2019/20
- €500 (PAC Deposit) must be paid to secure course place.
- The balance of 50% of total programme fee to be paid on or before registration date. Further instructions will be sent to you following course acceptance.
Full programme fees to be paid on or before 13th December 2019
a) Full time students, if you have difficulty regarding point 3 above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
b) For Lifelong Learning payment options see below or email email@example.com
Faculty of Lifelong Learning Postgraduate Taught fees payment options
Please see below for the full list of Institute of Technology Carlow's Postgradute Fees - Faculty of Lifelong Learning only.
Higher Diploma Fee Payment Regulations
To view the Higher Diploma Fee Payment Regulations click here »
Masters Programme Fee Payment Regulations - Non IT Carlow Graduates
To view the Masters Programme Fee Payment Regulations for Non - IT Carlow Graduates click here »
Masters Programme Fee Payment Regulations - IT Carlow Graduates
For the 2019/20 academic session, Masters programme fees for Institute of Technology Carlow Graduates apply for the following programmes only:
- Master of Business *
- Master of Arts Child Youth and Family Studies *
- Master of Arts Leadership in Early Years Education & Care *
- Master of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affair *
- Master of Science Medical Device Regulatory Affairs *
- Master of Science Information Technology Management *
*Students within the Faculty of Lifelong Learning are only eligible for the discount Graduate rate on these programmes.
To view the Masters Programme Fee Payment Regulations for IT Carlow Graduates click here »
MBA Fee Payment Regulations
To view the MBA Fee Payment Regulations click here »