Certificate in Professional Report Writing
Certificate Professional Report Writing
CW_BRREP_V (Carlow) - CW_BXPRE_V (Wexford) - CW_BKREP_V (Wicklow)
13 weeks part-time
- Entry Requirements
- How to apply
- Contact us
The overall aim of the programme is to enable learners to critically examine and develop core skills in current approaches to report writing.
- Understand the importance and principles of report writing
- Examine information which is necessary in professional reports
- Understand the purpose of information reported and what it is used for
- Understand confidentiality when report writing and the importance of it
- Examine the legal element of report writing
- Learn effective Communication Skills.
All applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Lifelong Learning reserves the right to require applicants to attend for an interview to determine their suitability for the programme.
How to Apply