Certificate in Leadership and Change Management
Certificate in Leadership and Change Management (Social Care)
- Entry Requirements
- How to apply
- Contact us
The aim of this module is to develop student’s awareness of leadership issues in social care, relating specifically to organisational & team cultures, organisational change and the effects of power and politics.
On completion of this course students should be able to;
- Differentiate between different approaches to leadership in a social care setting
- Appraise different leadership styles and determine their usefulness in managing change in professional social care
- Analyse approaches to change management and their application to social care
- Assess the impact of organisational culture on a leader’s ability to manage change
- Examine the effects of power, politics and conflict on change management
- Assess how leaders can be developed in a social care environment.
All applicants will be considered on a case by case basis
How to Apply