Faculty of Lifelong Learning Exam and Alternative Assessment Timetable
You should ensure that you have access to the correct modules on Blackboard in order to access your exam paper on the day of your exam. You can do this by:
- Logging into your Blackboard account and checking your “My Courses” list.
- Check that all your required modules are listed there and that each one is an “active“ Blackboard course, where recent course content, announcements etc. are visible.
- If a required module does not appear to be an active Blackboard course, or one of your modules is missing, please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you don’t have access to any module currently, you may not be able to do your exam on the day – so please check.
If your exam is an online exam, you will access it either through Blackboard or through your student Email account.
You must check that you have the correct access i.e. that you can access Blackboard and Email. If you cannot access these channels, contact ITSERVICES.firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Important Notes for Online Examinations & Assessments
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have access to the correct modules on Blackboard to pick up your exam papers at the date and time given on the exam timetable. You can do this by:
- Logging into your Blackboard account and then checking your “My Courses” list on Blackboard.
- Check that all your required modules are listed there and then also check each module listed to ensure it is an “active“ Blackboard course, where recent course content, announcements etc are visible.
- If a required module does not appear to be an active Blackboard course or one of your modules is not listed you should email email@example.com for assistance
- Online Assessments do not have an end time on the timetable as some assessments may run over a number of days. Your lecturer/department will be in contact with you regarding submission dates and times where you have an online assessment to complete.
- If you have any questions or queries with your exam paper, or during your exam, you should contact the Faculty of Lifelong Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 059 917 5280.