Masters & Postgraduate Applications
Applications are now open for Taught Postgraduate Programmes for 2019
How to Apply
- All postgraduate applicants applying for taught programmes should now apply through the online Postgraduate Application System (PAC). This is an online application system which allows applicants to apply for multiple postgraduate programmes at Institute of Technology Carlow
- All applicants must register with PAC to set up an account. Once registered, applicants can then apply for their chosen postgraduate programme by completing the online application form. It is important to take note of your PAC application number
- Check all the programme information including entry requirements, programme code and closing dates. Take time to read Institute of Technology Carlow's FAQs and application instructions
NOTE: The online application fee (using a debit or credit card) is €50, payable to PAC and is non-refundable. Your application cannot be processed until all the relevant supporting documents and application fee have been received by PAC.
Full-time and Part-time online applications close Friday 31st May 2019.
How are the Masters/Postgraduate/Higher Diploma applications evaluated?
Where demand for programme places exceeds supply, all eligible applicants will be ranked in accordance with their academic and/or academic equivalent experience. Entry requirements are outlined on the individual programme pages.
Further information on place offers
- Applicants are advised to review the status of their Masters/Postgraduate/Higher Diploma application regularly via the My Account section on the PAC website
- Applicants eligible for a place offer will receive an email advising them to check the status of their application on the PAC website
- If successful please be aware payment of a deposit of fees of €500.00 will be due within 14 days of place acceptance.
- Acceptance of offers and payment of fees should be completed via the PAC website
- The Institute will issue formal notification to all Applicants who have accepted a place offer in August 2019
- For additional support, contact PAC by e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any fee related queries, contact email@example.com
- Further information on available grants and tax relief for postgraduate studies can be found at www.studentfinance.ie
- All postgraduate applicants applying for research programmes should contact the Head of Postgraduate Studies, Dr. Brian Jackson. e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmes will commence in September 2019. All programmes are offered subject to viable numbers.
For further information please email email@example.com
This information is correct at date of issue. It is issued on the express condition that it shall not form part of any contract between the Institute and any applicant or student. The Institute reserves the right in every case and at its discretion and for any reason to alter or not offer courses or parts of courses. The running of programmes is subject to viable numbers of potential students.