Please note that if you have failed a Semester 1 exam or module, you can only apply to repeat these modules after your full results have been released in June 2023. There will be a link on your Student Self Service showing you how to apply to repeat any failed modules. Autumn 2023 will be the next exam session where you can repeat any failed Semester 1 modules.
If my ID & Password are not working who do I contact?
What does Exemptions Granted mean?
What do I do about the Exams if I have failed?
Please go to the Examinations FAQs on the Exams Information page for instructions on how to apply.
How do I request a Review?
Please contact Examinations.CW@setu.ie to request an Exam Review Application form.
The deadline for Autumn repeat exam review applications is 5.00pm on Thursday 21 September 2023.
The fee is €25 per subject and must be paid immediately.
Who will carry out the review?
When will I get the result of the review?
You will be notified by email when the results of your review are available. Therefore, if you have failed a subject that you wish to have reviewed you are advised to apply for and pay for both the repeat exam and the Review of that subject. If you receive a favourable outcome from the review and you do not want / need to repeat that subject, you will be reimbursed any fees paid in relation to this.
Can I view my Exam Script / Breakdown of Marks?
Viewings are not available for Autumn Repeat results.
Will I get an official copy of my results?
To Access/Request Transcript of Past Exam Results 2012 to Current Year
- If you have completed each stage of your programme in the first attempt click here »
- If you have repeated or deferred a module or year click here »
Access Your Past Exam Results pre 2012
- To access your past Exam Results pre 2012 click here »
- If you have completed two years or upwards of your course it is sometimes possible to leave the course ‘early’ at Higher Certificate (NFQ L06) or Ordinary Degree (NFQ L07) this is called an Exit Award. Please note this option is not available for all courses. Please check with your Faculty office if this option applies to your course.
If you wish to apply for an Exit award please complete this form EXIT AWARD FORM
- (To qualify for an exit award you must have achieved the required appropriate credits, i.e. 120 ECTS credits in the case of the Higher Certificate and 180 ECTS Credits in the case of the Ordinary Degree)
- The closing date for applications is the 20th September each year. When you have downloaded and completed the form please email it to email@example.com.