Autumn 2020 exam results will be published on Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 3pm. To access, please click the link below.
- How do I access my results?
- This is the link you will need your Student ID and password.
- If my ID & Password are not working who do I contact?
- You should first reset your password here. If you have any issues resetting your password then please contact Computing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 059 9175555.
- What do I do if I have passed my Exams?
- Continuing Students: Students now eligible to progress to the next year of their course may avail of the online registration facility from 9.30am on 23rd September 2020. Advanced Entry Students who have successfully completed their programme of study should email email@example.com
- What does Exemptions Granted mean?
- You have passed some but not all subjects and you need to repeat all those with marks of less than 40
- What do I do now if I have failed the Autumn 2020 Repeat exams?
- Contact your Faculty office to arrange to discuss your options. If you wish to apply to progress to the following year carrying a failed module(s) then contact your Faculty/Campus office immediately. Application forms are available from the Faculty/Campus offices.
- How do I get a Review?
- You should complete the online Exam Paper Review Form. This link will be live when the results are published. The fee is €25 per subject for a review up to a max of €150 for all subjects. The closing date is Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 5pm and is strictly applied.
- Who will carry out the review?
- The lecturer for the module plus one other lecturer or external examiner.
- When will I get the result of the review?
- Results will be available in October after the lecturing staff/external examiners have completed the reviews.
- How do I pay the review fee?
- You can pay the fee online using the following link.
Will I get an official copy of my results?
To Access/Request Transcript of Past Exam Results 2012 to Current Year
If you have completed each stage of your programme in the first attempt click here »
If you have repeated or deferred a module or year click here »
Access Your Past Exam Results pre 2012
To access your past Exam Results pre 2012 click here »
If you have completed two years or upwards of your course it is sometimes possible to leave the course ‘early’ at Higher Certificate (NFQ L06) or Ordinary Degree (NFQ L07) this is called an Exit Award. Please note this option is not available for all courses. Please check with your Faculty office if this option applies to your course.
If you wish to apply for an Exit award please complete this form EXIT AWARD FORM
(To qualify for an exit award you must have achieved the required appropriate credits, i.e. 120 ECTS credits in the case of the Higher Certificate and 180 ECTS Credits in the case of the Ordinary Degree)
The closing date for applications is the 20th September each year. When you have downloaded and completed the form please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.