Advanced Entry Applicants
What is Advanced Entry
Advanced entry is for applicants for full time courses at Institute of Technlogy Carlow. Advanced entry places are available on a broad range of courses. Applications will be accepted for places on Year 2, 3 and 4 courses at Institute of Technology Carlow. Applicants for first year places must submit their application to CAO. To view the list of programmes by Academic Department click into the list below:
Advanced Entry Programmes 2018/2019
How to Apply
• Applicants should complete the online Application Form
• Supporting documentation such as Examination Transcripts, Employment Details, Personal Statements etc can be emailed to email@example.com
• Applicants who are due to take examinations in Summer 2018 must forward transcripts of results as soon as they become available.
NOTE: Your application cannot be processed until all the relevant supporting documents have been received
The closing date for receipt of Online Applications is 29th June 2018
How are the Advanced Entry applications evaluated?
Where demand for programme places exceeds supply, all eligible applicants will be ranked in accordance with their academic and/or academic equivalent experience.
When will Place Offers be issued?
Round 1 offers will be issued on 4th July 2018
Closing Date for Acceptance of Round 1 Offers: 11th July 2018
- Applicants eligible for a place offer will receive an email advising them to check the status of their application on the Institute of Technology Carlow website
- There is a facility to Accept place offers online
- The Institute will issue a formal letter to all Applicants who have accepted a place offer at the beginning of August 2018.
- Some additional offers may be made mid-August 2018
Courses will commence in September 2018. Programmes will be offered subject to viable numbers.
This information is correct at date of issue. It is issued on the express condition that it shall not form part of any contract between the Institute and any applicant or student. The Institute reserves the right in every case and at its discretion and for any reason to alter or not offer courses or parts of courses. The running of programmes is subject to viable numbers of potential students.