. . . . . . . . . . .
How to accept your CAO offer
- When you receive an offer, log into ‘My Application’ section of the CAO website (www.cao.ie) where you will be able to accept any offers made. Offers are also issued by post.
- Make sure to check the date in which it states that offers must be accepted by.
- If you do not accept the offer by this date the offer will lapse.
- Students must accept their offer through CAO.
- Students are reminded that the notification that they have a place is not the acceptance.
- Students must acknowledge the offer and accept it through the CAO website. This year, round one acceptances closing date is 23 August at 5.15pm.
- For students who do not get their first choice option, round two options kick in.
- Round Two offers will commence on 28 August. The reply date for round two is 30 August at 5.15pm. Other offers will be issued as necessary until early September until vacant course spaces are filled.
For further information please visit www.cao.ie
Key Dates to remember
- 15th August Round 1 offers available from 06:00 online. Also issued by post, e-mail and SMS text. Applicants who have not received an offer will receive a Statement of Application Record
- 23rd August Round 1 Acceptances closing date (17:15)
- 28th August Round 2 offers available from 10:00 online
- 30st August Round 2 Acceptances closing date (17:15)
- Early September HEIs begin registration