Associate | IT Business Systems Analyst (Manufacturing Operations)
Company Name: Glanbia
Location of Position: Kilkenny/Waterford/Dublin
Company URL: https://careers.glanbia.com/go/Students/1347801/
Number positions: 1
Vacancy Type: Graduate Programme/Internship
Target Discipline: IT Information Systems, Supply Chain Management)
Additional Info: Pure Ambition Graduate Programme Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition? At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
Being selected for our Pure Ambition Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. In recognition of our world-class learning and development environment and excellent career opportunities, we were incredibly proud to win the award for Graduate Employer of the Year (<40 intake) at the Gradireland Awards in 2020!
What will you be doing? Through the Pure Ambition Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact every day. We offer an engaging and immersive experience-driven development journey where you’ll learn and develop not just the skills required for today’s roles, but the skills required for today’s roles and tomorrow’s roles. Our Centre of Excellence for Manufacturing Operations covers a broad array of business functions and supports a range of leading edge software solutions that are supporting Glanbia’s digital transformation. We engage and support our business partners in areas such as Production Planning & Execution, Quality & Compliance, Engineering & Maintenance, Manufacturing Intelligence, Environmental, Health & Safety, Sustainability and Research & Development. The candidate will have an opportunity to gain insight into these areas over the course of the programme.
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better, you'll be responsible for:
- The systemisation of best-practice processes under the umbrella of Manufacturing Operations using leading edge solutions like SAP HANA, Labware LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), Aspentech MES (Manufacturing Execution System), Intelex (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety, Sustainability) and various PLM (Project Lifecycle Management) platforms.
- Working closely with the business to improve the adoption and utilisation of our portfolio of systems and enabling increased maturity in digitizing Glanbia business processes.
- Identifying, developing, testing and deploying alternative and innovative system and process-based enhancements to ensure system performance and business requirements are met.
- Delivering as part of multi-disciplinary project teams working on system implementation projects including preparation of project scope and design proposals, system configuration and deployment activities, testing, user training, cutover planning and post-live support.
- Research and Development in emerging technologies.
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the opportunity and challenge is there to constantly strive to make things better.
Who we’re looking for: We know it’s our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. We’re looking for graduates with the following qualifications, experiences and attributes:
- High academic record to date in the following programmes of study: Business Information Systems or Management Information Systems or related degree and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours primary degree.
- A background or experience related to in science/quality and knowledge of SQL programming would be advantageous.
- Ambition to progress successfully in a career in IT in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment
- Thinks commercially and delivers customer centric solutions
- Drives collaboration and builds partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Communicates clearly and can influence at all levels
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with a desire to continually learn and grow
- Analytically minded with the ability to develop creative insights and execute change
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.
Method application: Please apply via the link below: https://careers.glanbia.com/job-invite/55775/