Associate | IT Business Systems Analyst (Supply Chain Management)
Company Name: Glanbia
Location of Position: Kilkenny/Waterford/Dublin
Company URL: https://careers.glanbia.com/go/Students/1347801/
Number positions: 4
Duties: Pure Ambition Graduate Programme Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition? At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
Being selected for our Pure Ambition Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. In recognition of our world-class learning and development environment and excellent career opportunities, we were incredibly proud to win the award for Graduate Employer of the Year (<40 intake) at the Grad Ireland Awards in 2020 and Best Graduate Training and Development Programme in 2021!
What will you be doing? This position is within Glanbia Business Services, which provides central IT services to all of Glanbia’s businesses. The SCM Systems COE within Glanbia Business Services is responsible for the deployment and continuous development of the enterprise-wide business systems applications that are used by Supply Chain Management teams across Glanbia. These SCM Systems are: ERP system - SAP S/4 HANA : the main system that supports all SCM execution processes. E-Procurement System – SAP Ariba. SCM Planning system – Blue Yonder.
The business systems analyst associate role typically involves activities such as:
- Gaining an understanding of the Glanbia SCM Systems, configuration and enhancement points, as well as the related SCM business processes.
- Under the direction of more senior team members, work on design, development and delivery of systems enhancements - in the form of specific mini-projects and systems change requests .
- Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams working on SCM systems implementation projects, including contributing to systems design proposals, system configuration and deployment activities, testing, user training, cut-over planning and post-live support.
- Working with the business to improve the uptake and effective utilisation of Glanbia’s SCM systems.
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
Who we’re looking for: We know it’s our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. We’re looking for graduates with the following qualifications, experiences and attributes:
- High academic record to date in the following programmes of study: Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or similar degrees, and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours primary degree.
- Ambition to progress successfully in a career in IT business applications, in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment; and strong aptitude for and interest in how IT can support and transform business processes.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex scenarios, dependencies and frameworks.
- Thinks commercially and delivers customer centric solutions.
- Drives collaboration and builds partnerships to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates clearly and can influence at all levels.
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with a desire to continually learn and grow.
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.
Target Discipline: IT Information Systems, Supply Chain Management
Method application: Please apply via the link: https://careers.glanbia.com/job-invite/55771/
Closing Date: 24-10-2023