Company Name: Murphy Ireland
Location of Position:
Number positions: 2
- Participation and performance in the delivery of planned, corrective and reactive C&I operational and capital project activities on the transmission and distribution networks.
- Performance and monitoring of C&I field activities in line with Murphy & GNI Health, Safety and Environmental and legislative requirements.
- Validation and calibration of Fiscal Gas Metering systems throughout the GNI transmission and distribution network to ensure full compliance with fiscal metering standards to maintain high accuracy of gas metering equipment and associated calibration records.
- Support the development of new technologies (CNG/Biomethane/Hydrogen)
- Maintenance and problem solving on all C&I assets and installations including but not limited to liaising with vendor’s on issues, diagnosing faults and endeavouring to maintain minimal downtime with faults and alarms, asset data capture requirements and red line updates on drawings.
- Perform maintenance, operational and high level technical support on all GNI communications networks used by SCADA encompassing configuration, maintenance and set up of routers, switches, structured cabling and modems.
- Identifying areas for improvement with C&I processes, equipment and installations on the network.
- Perform ATEX inspection and survey on Electrical and Instrumentation assets to ensure ATEX compliance is achieved and maintained across all installations.
- Providing flexibility to work across regions as required to address operational needs as they arise
- Assist the C&I Networks Coordinator in the delivery of Opex and Capex programs as required.
- Participation on the On-Call Roster as required.
Target Discipline: Instrument Technician
Level: FETAC Level 6 or Equivalent
Method application: HR@murphygroup.ie
Closing Date: 30-06-2023