The following services are provided:
- Support in the development of Employability Skills, job applications, CV construction and interview techniques (click on these links for 3 minute presentations on Effective CV’s, Top Tips for Interviews and Employability Skills)
- Information on employment, training and further learning options
- Advice and guidance on course and career decisions
- Help in the development of Employability Skills, such as job applications and interview techniques
- Liaise with employers on employment opportunities.
Contact for Students and Graduates
Drop in to the Careers Service, Barrow Centre, for a short query or to make an appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with short query and give course title and year of study.