SETU Carlow offers a full time Careers Service for all students and recent graduates of the University.
SETU Carlow Careers Service is fully available to our students and recent graduates, to assist and support you in your progression to employment and further study. It is a Hybrid Service and is available to students both online and in person.
How can we help you? Email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual Appointments also available through phone and/or skype.
The following services are provided:
- Support in the development of Employability Skills, job applications, CV construction and interview techniques (click on these links for 3 minute presentations on Effective CV’s, Top Tips for Interviews and Employability Skills)
- Information on employment, training and further learning options
- Advice and guidance on course and career decisions
- Help in the development of Employability Skills, such as job applications and interview techniques
- Liaise with employers on employment opportunities.
Contact for Students and Graduates
Drop in to the Careers Service, Barrow Centre, for a short query or to make an appointment. Email email@example.com with short query and give course title and year of study.