Information Sought on a Regular Basis
- Board, Council & Board Subcommittee minutes
- Travel and subsistence expense rates
- Entrepreneurship and Corporate Partnership
FOI Disclosure Log
The Freedom of Information Act 2014 requires Freedom of Information (FOI) bodies such as IT Carlow to publish a disclosure log, which contains details of the types of requests received under FOI since January 2015 and the decisions made by the body in response to those requests.
Disclosures are listed in order of the date the request was received by IT Carlow. Please note that, for privacy reasons, identifying information such as the name of the requester or requests for personal information is not included in the disclosure log.
Protected Disclosures Annual Reports
- Protected Disclosures Annual Report 2020
- Protected Disclosures Annual Report 2019
- Protected Disclosures Annual Report 2018
- Protected Disclosures Annual Report 2017