The Computing Services Department provides ICT services for staff and students of the Institute. For students the principle services we provide are:
- Access to in excess of 1500 PC's distributed in labs and open access areas around the college.
- Managed Print & Photocopying services.
- An account on the Campus computer network - giving access to a large suite of software and e-learning facilities.
- Wi-Fi access for users of mobile computing equipment (iPhones, iPads, laptops etc.)
- A walk-in helpdesk facility to help students with any technical issues relating to the above services.
Regulations concerning the use of computers can be found here .