OneDrive is a 1TB cloud storage solution that offers our staff a simple way to store and sync their personal files across multiple devices from inside or outside the college network.
Watch the video below for an overview of Microsoft OneDrive.
Login to Microsoft OneDrive <<HERE>>
- Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive (Windows)
- Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive (Mac)
- Microsoft OneDrive - Sharing Guide
- Microsoft OneDrive - Unsharing Guide
- SETU Carlow Cloud Storage Usage Policy
- SETU Carlow Encryption Policy
- All confidential data stored on OneDrive must be encrypted and must comply with the Institute’s Data Encryption Policy .
- Access to shared files and folders should granted based on the Principle of Least Privilege.
- Privileges on shared files and folders must be reviewed annually and updated/revoked as appropriate.
- Mobile or portable devices that are used to download data from OneDrive, must be password protected.