OneDrive is a 1TB cloud storage solution that offers our staff a simple way to store and sync their personal files across multiple devices from inside or outside the college network.
Watch the video below for an overview of Microsoft OneDrive.
- Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive (Windows)
- Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive (Mac)
- Microsoft OneDrive - Sharing Guide
- IT Carlow Cloud Storage Usage Policy
- IT Carlow Encryption Policy
- All confidential data stored on OneDrive must be encrypted and must comply with the Institute’s Data Encryption Policy.
- Access to shared files and folders should granted based on the Principle of Least Privilege.
- Privileges on shared files and folders must be reviewed annually and updated/revoked as appropriate.
- Mobile or portable devices that are used to download data from OneDrive, must be password protected.