SETU Carlow Library
Returning Your Library Books
Where and How to Return Your Library Books
With exams over and results due the library would like to wish all our students the very best of luck and well done on completing a challenging year.
If you are a final year student and have libray items on your account please return them to the library. You can return library items in the following ways;
- Carlow campus: A book return box is available outside the LRC / Lecture Theatre A102. Books can be dropped in the box any time during campus open hours*. Please check opening hours and review Covid campus protocols before coming onsite **
- Wexford campus: A book return box is available at the entrance to the bulding.
- Wicklow campus: Contact the campus for current access details
- Institute of Technology Library: You can return IT Carlow items to your nearest Institute of Technology / Technological Higher Education Association Library (check opening and access details with the institute library)
- Contact the library: If you have queries about returning library items, contact the library on firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of current library services are available here
A reminder that no fines have been applied to library loans for this academic year.
* Campus open 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri and 9am - 5pm Saturday in August
**Students are reminded they should contact student services on StudentServices.CW@setu.ie for current Covid19 protocol before coming on campus and that public health guidance should be followed.