Introduction to Graphic Design
Where: SETU Wexford Campus
When: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Duration: 1 evening per week over 6 Weeks
Availability: Places are limited
For senior cycle students interested in getting a taste of graphic design.
This short (non-accredited) course will give learners the opportunity to learn the fundamental principles of design through project based learning and receive a certificate of completion at the end.
- On successful completion of the course, the learner should be able to:
- You will be introduced to the graphic design process and principles.
- Creating content for both the print and social media environments.
- Using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator software, you will learn how to implement and execute design results that are essential within any industry.
- Creating logos, illustrations, social media posts and poster design for use in both digital and print.
- You will learn to deliver unique and original solutions to graphic design briefs.
To apply please fill out the form HERE.
For more information on the course and how to apply please contact the below:
Education Liason Officer