As of Monday 28th February 2022 the government has introduced changes to public health measures that removes a number of restrictions. To view the full press release click here.
However, COVID-19 is still in our community and we strongly encourage staff, students and visitors to continue to follow protective measures available on our campuses:
- Staff, students and visitors are advised to voluntarily wear masks while indoors. Please note that masks will be required to be worn in some on-campus healthcare settings.
- Sanitisers will be maintained throughout buildings.
- Cleaning materials will be maintained throughout buildings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the latest HSE guidance. (COVID-19 Symptoms)
- If you have a confirmed Covid infection through a positive antigen or PCR test, please follow the HSE guidance on periods for isolation. (Self Isolation)
- However, if you are a close contact, unless you have symptoms, there will no longer be requirements to isolate or restrict your movements. (Close Contacts)
- We thank you for your assistance with continuing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 to date.
Students Return to Campus Guidelines
- COVID-19 Information Update - January 2022
All students must read the COVID-19 Information Update for January 2022 below:
- International Student Protocol for Academic Year 2021/2022
For information please contact the International Office on international.CW@setu.ie
- Academic Calendar 2021/2022
For information on key dates for the upcoming 2021/2022 academic year, please see below
- Learners in COVID-19 High Risk Groups Policy
If you are in the COVID-19 high risk group, please see below.