Congratulations to “The Carbonates” from Presentation De La Salle College, Bagenalstown, for escaping our Escape room - science edition in the amazing time of 15.31min. Your school will be contacted so you receive the prizes. Well done to all other schools that participated and we hope you all had a great time in this event.
Our photographic competition will close very soon, so please post your pictures on Instagram #escaperoomitcarlow to have the opportunity to win prizes as well.
Escape Room Survey
We would be interested in hearing from Escape Room participants and gather some feedback in relation to the event. Please complete survey here.
SETU Carlow is challenging all 5th year science classes that want to participate in a fun and exciting competition to play our ESCAPE ROOM – SCIENCE EDITION.
What is it?
- You and your team will be locked in a mysterious room for 30 minutes
- Find clues, resolve puzzles and use your scientific knowledge
- Work in a team and think outside the box to find the key to escape the room
All members of the winning team will get SETU Carlow prizes and the school with the best overall times will win a certificate - “Escape Room champions” for their school.
The event will also include the following:
- Speak with Bioscience students about the courses they are taking and their college experience
- Be part of a crime scene investigation and load your own PCR sample in an electrophoretic gel
- Get a tour of the SETU Carlow campus and learn about our labs, research building, gyms, clubs and societies
13th, 14th, 15th March
20th, 21st, 22nd March
10th, 11th, 12th April
17th, 18th, 19th, April