Summer 2016 Exam Timetables
Please note when you open the document, search for your course and your timetable will come up. Best of luck in your exams.
EASA Examinations - May 2016
The EASA exams will commence Monday 23rd May 2016. The examination room is the Physiology Lab Room C149 downstairs in the Engineering Block. Seating will be allocated so please ensure you check outside the venue for your preassigned seat number. You need to sit at this seat for ALL your exams.
- Please ensure you turn up for the correct exam on the correct date and time.
- Candidates are required to be in attendance at the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the examinations commence.
- Examination hall will close 5 minutes before examination commencement time and candidates who arrive after this time will not be allowed into the hall until 10 minutes after examination commencement time has elapsed.
- Students will be required to present one of the following in order to gain admission to the Examination Halls: a valid student card, a valid passport, a valid National Identity Card or a valid Driving Licence.
- You are only permitted to bring a pen with you into the examination – please ensure you leave all valuables at home as you will not be allowed bring coats, bags, phones, etc. into the exam hall – they will have to be left outside the room and IT Carlow cannot accept responsibility for any loss of items.
IT Carlow Students Exam Results
Retrieving Current Exam Results
FAQ Exam Results
How do I access my results?
This is the link »
You will need your Student ID and password.
If my ID & Password are not working who do I contact?
Computing Services on 059 9175555.
What do I do if I have passed my Exams?
Continuing Students: Students now eligible to progress to the next year of their programme may avail of the online registration facility from 6pm on 11th September 2015.
Advanced Entry Students who have successfully completed their programme of study should contact their School Office. Engineering 059 9175403, Science 059 9175502, Business 059 9175302, Wexford Campus Fulltime 053 9185803 Wexford Campus LLL 053 9185809, Carlow & Wicklow LLL 059 9175282.
What does Exemptions Granted mean?
You have passed some but not all subjects and you need to repeat all those with marks of less than 40.
What do I do now if I have failed the Autumn 2015 Repeat exams?
Contact your school office to arrange to discuss your options.
How do I get a Review Recheck?
E-mail on Examinations@itcarlow.ie and give your name and address and we will send out the form & giro in the post. The fee is €30 per subject for a review up to a max of €150 for all subjects and €20 for all subjects for a recheck. The closing date is Friday 25th September at 5pm.
Who will do the review/recheck?
The lecturer for the subject plus one other lecturer or external examiner.
When will I get the result of the review/recheck?
Results will be available in October after the academic staff have completed the reviews.
How do I enter for Repeat Exams?
When you view your results there is a link at the bottom of the page for you to use to enter for the Summer 2016 Exams. The closing date is 20th November 2015.
How much does it cost to repeat exams?
€50 regardless of the number of subjects. There is a late fee of an additional €25.00.
How do I pay the repeat fee?
You can pay the fee online using the following link here »
Please contact Examinations Office on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query re repeat entries following publication of results.
Summer Exam Results 2012 | 2013 | 2014
Students have now the option to download past exam results. You need your Institute ID and password to access the system. Please make sure you use a Capital “C” when entering in your student number. To view your results for any of the above academic sessions, click on the link below. Select the “My Documents” tab and follow the instructions. If you have any difficulty loading the document you may have to update your browser and/or adobe acrobat reader. Autumn results for the above years are not yet available on digitary, please contact the Examinations Office for further queries.
Past Exam Results click here »