We manage and develop IT Carlow's central social media channels. This includes curating and publishing content for the Institute's Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google accounts.
We provide guidance and support to administrators of Institute affiliated accounts and those considering setting up social media accounts. This includes support and advice in relation to:
- which channels would be in line with the department/area's objectives
- branding guidelines – naming and visual identity
- content curation and planning
- channel administration in relation to the Institute's social media guidelines and policy
- dealing with inappropriate posts, content and difficult queries
|Paula Butler||+353 (0)59 firstname.lastname@example.org|