Information for Schools
Life at IT Carlow
Institute of Technology Carlow Open Day
The Institute of Technology Carlow is holding its annual Open Day on Friday 15th November 2013 from 10.00am to 1.30pm. This presents an ideal opportunity for you to obtain further information on our courses in Engineering, Computing, Science, Sport, Humanities and Business.
To reserve a place for groups, or for further information, please telephone Gary at 059 9175087 or email email@example.com
Open Day will include:
- A general talk on course / career choices and transition to higher education.
- Individual course talks across a range of discipline areas delivered by academic staff at regular time intervals.
- An Open Day Exhibition in the Central Services Building and in our newly built Student Services Centre (Barrow Centre) with information stands on Courses, Admissions, Access, Accommodation, Health Care, Students Union, Clubs & Societies etc.
- View demonstrations in the Student Services Centre (Barrow Centre) Sports Hall from a sample of our Clubs & Societies and enjoy watching model cars created by students from our engineering department as they race through heats all the way to the final.
- A meeting of Guidance Counselors with the new President of IT Carlow to discuss new developments at the Institute.
There will be a number of Open Day Help Desks staffed by IT Carlow students and located around the campus to facilitate any questions you may have.