Non-EU International Tuition Fees
- Certificate in Preparation for Higher Education (Foundation Program) - €7,500 (September to May)
- All Undergraduate Programs - €9,750 Annually (September to May)
- Taught Masters Programs - €10,750 (September to August)
Tuition Fee Payments
How to pay
All Non-EU students must use the PayToStudy facility to pay fees to IT Carlow.
PaytoStudy lets you make international payments to the Institute of Technology Carlow for free, without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
What are the benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from PaytoStudy
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
How it works
Pay your Tuition fees via PaytoStudy using a simple 3 step process.
- Register on the secure PaytoStudy domain and enter your payment details.
- You'll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose between wire transfer or credit card
- Once funds are received by PaytoStudy, these funds are immediately transferred into our account from the PaytoStudy bank account in Ireland.
Pay your tuition fees now!
STEP 1. Confirm your Institute of Technology Carlow Invoice & ILO reference code.
STEP 2. Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 3. If you chose credit card payment just enter your details and if you chose wire transfer you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
STEP 4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your passport, and your invoice letter from the Institute of Technology Carlow and if you have chosen wire transfer a copy of the payment receipt.
STEP 5. Once PaytoStudy receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us at the Institute of Technology Carlow and email you confirmation of payment.
In the event of a visa refusal which is confirmed in writing from the Visa section of the Department of Justice, a full refund of fees will issue. A partial refund may be considered where a student has registered and has subsequently been certified as medically unfit to continue their studies and as a result have been repatriated. Where such a refund has been agreed, payment will be made into a bank in the student’s country of origin.