What some of our international students say...
EU Incoming Lecturer Process
Incoming Lecturer Process
• Bi-lateral agreements are put in place between partner institutes for each academic year.
• Staff members of partner institutes should contact their Erasmus Co-ordinator to express an interest in Teaching Staff Mobility.
• The Co-ordinator of partner institutes should contact the International Office at IT Carlow with details of any proposed teaching visit. The proposal should include the time-frame for the visit, duration of stay, topics to be taught and language of teaching.
• Staff members from partner institutes may wish to visit IT Carlow for disucssions to develop a new partnership or to further develop an existing partnership. This can be arranged through the Erasmus Co-ordinators of the two institutes. The proposal should include the time-frame for the visit, duration of stay, topics to be discussed so that apporpriate meetings can be organised.
• A Timetable/Agenda is organised by the International Office at IT Carlow for either a proposed teaching visit or discussion visit.
• IT Carlow can assist in arranging accommodation for the visiting lecturer.