What some of our international students say...
Great from an academic point of view as well as the social life Watch video here »
Incoming Lecturer Process
- Bi-lateral agreements are put in place between partner institutes for each academic year.
- Staff members of partner institutes should contact their Erasmus Co-ordinator to express an interest in Teaching Staff Mobility.
- The Co-ordinator of partner institutes should contact the International Office at IT Carlow with details of any proposed teaching visit. The proposal should include the time-frame for the visit, duration of stay, topics to be taught and language of teaching.
- Staff members from partner institutes may wish to visit IT Carlow for disucssions to develop a new partnership or to further develop an existing partnership. This can be arranged through the Erasmus Co-ordinators of the two institutes. The proposal should include the time-frame for the visit, duration of stay, topics to be discussed so that apporpriate meetings can be organised.
- A Timetable/Agenda is organised by the International Office at IT Carlow for either a proposed teaching visit or discussion visit.
- IT Carlow can assist in arranging accommodation for the visiting lecturer.