The Institute of Technology Carlow is challenging all 5th year science classes that want to participate in a fun and exciting competition to play our ESCAPE ROOM – SCIENCE EDITION.
What is it?
- You and your team will be locked in a mysterious room for 30 minutes
- Find clues, resolve puzzles and use your scientific knowledge
- Work in a team and think outside the box to find the key to escape the room
All members of the winning team will get Institute of Technology Carlow prizes and the school with the best overall times will win a certificate - “Escape Room champions” for their school.
The event will also include the following:
- Speak with Bioscience students about the courses they are taking and their college experience
- Be part of a crime scene investigation and load your own PCR sample in an electrophoretic gel
- Get a tour of the Institute of Technology Carlow campus and learn about our labs, research building, gyms, clubs and societies
13th, 14th, 15th March
20th, 21st, 22nd March
10th, 11th, 12th April
17th, 18th, 19th, April
Escape Room Survey
We would be interested in hearing from Escape Room participants and gather some feedback in relation to the event. Please complete survey here.